Oilex Ltd (Company) has adopted a Corporate Governance Manual which forms the basis of a comprehensive system of control and accountability for the administration of corporate governance. The Board is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with the Company’s needs.
To the extent they are applicable to the Company, the Board has adopted the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations (Principles & Recommendations).
Further information about the Company’s corporate governance practices is set out in the document links below.
Constitution, Charters and Statements
Policies and Procedures
- Process for Performance Evaluations
- Policy and Procedure for the Selection and (Re)Appointment of Directors
- Induction Program
- Procedure for the Selection, Appointment and Rotation of External Auditor
- Code of Conduct (Summary)
- Diversity Policy (Summary)
- Policy on Continuous Disclosure (Summary)
- Continuous Disclosure Compliance Procedures
- Risk Management Policy
- Shareholder Communication and Investor Relation Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Values Statement